Cindy Ishoy Clinic Video Clip
Last weekend Whiscalina and I rode in another wonderful clinic with Canadian Olympian Cindy Ishoy. The clinic was held at the Fraser Equestrian Centre in Canning Nova Scotia.
Whiscalina went well and I was very pleased with her. Whiscalina has made good progress over the summer months and Cindy was also pleased to see that.
I made a short video clip with a few trot and canter moments of our Sunday ride:
This weekend we're on the road again for a follow up with Cindy. This time in Saint John, New Brunswick. Hopefully, more on that next week.....
Whiscalina went well and I was very pleased with her. Whiscalina has made good progress over the summer months and Cindy was also pleased to see that.
I made a short video clip with a few trot and canter moments of our Sunday ride:
This weekend we're on the road again for a follow up with Cindy. This time in Saint John, New Brunswick. Hopefully, more on that next week.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home